Overview of Hostel
Welcome to the one of the most fun hostel in Krakow! Let us take you to the crazy journey through Krakow to feel the city vibes and it’s unique atmosphere. Nicely arranged hostel with our multilingual experienced staff will give you a warm welcome to Krakow's nightlife and make sure your stay will b
From the Balice Airport:
* TRAIN: Get on the direct train from Krakow Balice Airport to Krakow main train station. From Krakow's train station head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
* TAXI: It takes around 25 minutes to get here by Taxi, try to call the cheap one like Mega or iCar (it should cost you max. 50 PLN, other companies even over 100PLN), for more info please contact us directly
* BUS: take 292 bus, it goes every 20 minutes, takes about 45 minutes go get to the train station but it’s the cheapest way to get from the airport and will take you to the east part of Main Bus Station, from there just follow the guidelines above
From the main train station:
* Head towards Pawia Street, go straight to the underpass and go to Westerplatte Street. Our street in 4th to the left – Zyblikiewicza Street. Our hostel is located on the corner with Librowszczyzna street, follow the yellow garland with our logo
From the main bus station:
* The same directions as from the train station. You can walk or take tram number 3 in front of the shopping mall on Pawia street. Get off the tram in front of 'Poczta Glowna’, cross the street and go back approx. 2 minutes, take first to the right and it’s our street already!
E-mail us to organise any airport transfers.
Located in the city center, amazing location just few steps from the Main Square and Jewish Quarter, close to many bars, restaurants and historical places. 10 minutes walk from the main train and bus station.
Conditions & Policy
Please check in street : Zyblikiewicza 9. AGE RESTRICTION: We reserve the right to refuse guests younger than 18 or older than 40 years of age. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation Check out: until 10am - late check-out will be charged 30 PLN Free breakfast from 7 am-10 am Free dinner at 8pm Please note: -We do not accept stag or hen parties -We do not accept groups of more than 8 people - anyone caught breaking this rule will be charged for the whole stay and have their reservation cancelled -Any damages or pollution will be charged the equivalently -Drinking your own alcohol is not allowed. You can buy alcohol at our bar 24/7. If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won’t get any refund Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don’t always get enough sleep, there’s music played till 11pm, some people get sick, etc. Don't stay here if you're after good night's sleep